Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello Dearest one

Hello Dearest one
       
            Good day to you my dear compliment of the day. well before i proceed i will like to know how health has been doing with you and your family over there i hope fine, thanks for your reply . Well after going through your reply i decided to tell you everything about my self,

Thanks for your response. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, I come to you with due respect and equally with heart full of tears and sorrows, Since we have not known or meet ourselves face to face previously. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help,

After going through this message,it will be your decision,whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide bear in mind that i am in trouble and i need your help.

I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation.I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

My  name is Dorothy Macy  Diane. 23 years old Girl from Ivory Coast West Africa the only daughter of (Late)  Mr. and Mrs. Bright Diane. A Nationality of Ivory Coast West Africa

My father was the owner of CAR DEALERS COMPANY in the city of Abidjan which was vandalize by the formal president Gbagbo Supporters, also My Father was a politician that supported the new President Ouattara before he was shot by the formal President Gbagbo supporters on our way to fly out of the country when the last crisis raised that cost the death of over 200 people which my father was one of the victims, after much blood lost that lead to my fathers death, you can check out what happened in my country through this web page  http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/at-least-296-killed-in-ivory-coast-unrest/

His death was very painful to me because, my mother died of heart failure when I was just 6 years old. Since my mother died my father took me so special because I am motherless. When my father was at the point of death at Abidjan Hospital  he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a fund of (4.500.000. Four Million Five Hundred Thousand American Dollars) which he deposited in a bank , that he used my name as his only Daughter and the person who will inherit the deposited fund in case if he is no more.

My fathers death made me to left without parents and his brothers who are my uncles they planed to kill me so that they will take the remaining property of my late parents then I have manage to escape to Dakar Senegal where i am now living in a Catholic Church hostel and where i am seeking my asylum.

I wrote the bank where my father deposited the money to make the claim of my father fund which is my inheritance so that I can use the money to start up a new life in any country in Europe as you can see my passport with a Schengen visa that i and my father wanted to travel with but he dead on the process.

But the bank did not want to grant me access to my fathers money which is my inheritance because of my status , they said that i should present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to make the claims because of my present status and my age, my dear i need you to stand on my behalf as my trustee to make the claims i will prefer if you can come down to Senegal so that both of us will go to the bank together.

I shall forward to you with the necessary Documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. It is my intention to spend the rest of my life in your country to invest the money.

Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. And you will also help me to invest the remaining 70% into a good business that will profit us in future, Immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information's concerning this deposit Fund so that you can decide whether to come over to Senegal or to contact the bank from your country on the possibility of transferring my inheritance to your care.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response . Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose this issue to any one till i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred to your care ,and from it you can send me some little money So that i will buy my air ticket to come over to your country for my New life and please send to me all these information's below here, which will enable me to introduce you to the bank for them to know whom you are to me before you can come to Senegal or make contact with them on how my inheritance will be claimed. You can call me with this phone number +221773859258 it belongs to the church authority when you call just ask for me they will send for me to talk to you.

1) Your real Name and Surname
2) Your real Nationality or where your leaving right now.
3) Your Tel Numbers
4) Your Age and other important things about you.
5) Your occupation

My dear i do have to go now i hope to hear from you soonest
Yours Sincerely
Miss Dorothy Diane

No comments:

Support Our Sponsors

Earn Money by Just Shortening URL

Join AlterPay for Easy Money Earning

Get Free .tk Domain

Get Free Webhosting with 99.99% Uptime

Web hosting

Want Quality Traffic Join NOw

Free Traffic Exchange

Support Us

Get Thousands of Visitors for Your Site

autosurf