Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Customer Service Representative Required:Dubai

Customer Service Representative in a semi-government;

  • Salary is up to 14k, with good benefits
  • Working Hours is from 8am to 4pm
  • Marsoom/Family Book and high school certificate is a must
  • Must have good English
 *Please note that the jobs mentioned are urgent and these are located in Dubai. If you are interested, send me a copy of your cv at abigail@wgi-me.com and give me a call or a text message at 056-2168993. I hope you can forward this broadcast to your emirati friends and family members. If you are a senior profile feel free to send me your cv as well and I'll see what we have for you. Thank You.

 Regards,


Abigail Punzalan
Search Associate

Tel: +971 (0) 4 447 1785 ¦ Mob: +971 (0) 50 877 5088
abigail@wgi-me.com ¦ www.wgi-me.com 


No comments:

Support Our Sponsors

Earn Money by Just Shortening URL

Join AlterPay for Easy Money Earning

Get Free .tk Domain

Get Free Webhosting with 99.99% Uptime

Web hosting

Want Quality Traffic Join NOw

Free Traffic Exchange

Support Us

Get Thousands of Visitors for Your Site

autosurf